Subject: Re: git gtk+/GNOME gui application: gitg

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:00:46 -0800 (PST)

Jesse van den Kieboom <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have been developing a gui application for git for gtk+/GNOME based on
> GitX (which in turn is based on gitk). I feel that it's reaching the
> point where it might potentially be useful for other people to use.
[...]

How it differs from other git GUI applications for GTK+/GNOME,
namely GitView (in contrib/) and Giggle?

> The project is currently hosted on github:
> http://github.com/jessevdk/gitg

If you feel it is ready to be used (or at least tested), could you add
short information about this project in "Graphical Interfaces" section
of http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools (preferable
not using GUI edit, as it screws up formatting, unfortunately)?

TIA
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git