Subject: Re: First round of UGFWIINI results

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 02:30:36 -0800 (PST)

Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]> writes:

> Dear fans of Git,
> 
> a while ago I announced the UGFWIINI contest, a glorious battle of ideas
> how to
> 
> 	Use Git For What It Is Not Indended
> 
> As most of you probably did not find my blog yet, this may come as a
> surprise to you, but it will not be the only surprise in this email.

Errr... URL (of a blog), please?

Another candidate for UGFWIINI contest: Gitorial. Here is explanation

  ...this presentation was captured in the Git revision control
  system. Every commit has a commit message that explains the 'next
  slide' of the presentation. People can then view diffs between
  commits to quickly see what changed.

Well, it uses GitHub, not only Git, but...

http://github.com/blog/367-clojure-gitorial
http://larrytheliquid.com/2009/03/02/presenting-clojure-with-a-gitorial

........................................................................

And similar thing: Homoiconic. Here is explanation

  Homoiconic is an experiment in publishing code and words about code
  on a small scale.

  When I write, I will add files to the homoiconic git repository,
  organized by date. Code will be included in the posts and also in
  the folder with the posts that discuss them, so it's easy to
  download what you like. You can even download the entire thing as an
  archive if you want.

http://github.com/raganwald/homoiconic
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git