Subject: Re: Implementations of Git (was: re-licensing pkt-line.c code)

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

"Scott Chacon" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am writing a partial implementation of git in Objective-C so I can
> get a git server running on an iphone, and hopefully it could
> eventually be used in a mac desktop app that could be distributed
> without the git binary. If anyone is interested in the project, you
> can get it here:
> 
> http://github.com/schacon/objective-git

Could you add it to "Interfaces to other programming languages"
section[1] at http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools
if you feel it is quite ready?

[1] Perhaps it should be renamed to "Interfaces to and implementations
    in other programming languages"...

P.S. Do you know what is the status of git#, implementation of Git in
C#, which was one of this year Google Summer of Code projects?

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git