Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-push: add option --repo-all

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 01:52:49 -0700 (PDT)

"Kirill A. Korinskiy" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Example of usage: I write some software on my laptop and some time
> pushing to my home/private server for backup. Some time ago my
> software is done and I openin it on github, but I'm don't like kill my
> private repos. Now update a two remotes repo is'n sexy, because I'm
> need using a some shell wrapper:
> 
>     git remote show | while read repo; do git push $repo; done

Signoff?

> ---
>  Documentation/git-push.txt |    4 ++-
>  builtin-push.c             |   34 +++++++++++++++++++++-----------
>  t/t5523-push-repo-all.sh   |   46 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  3 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100755 t/t5523-push-repo-all.sh

I have created 'pushall' *alias* for that purpose, but I think that
such functionality would be better added to "git remote" rather than
to "git push".

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git