Subject: Re: [GSoC update] Acceptance

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Ramkumar Ramachandra <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm happy to announce that the project proposal titled "git-remote-svn
> | Native SVN support in Git" has been accepted - Sverre and I will be
> working on it this summer. As promised, I will post non-patch emails
> relating to my GSoC progress (atleast) every week and prefix the
> subject with "[GSoC update]". I've been relatively silent on the list
> for the past 10 days or so, owing to the fact that I have ongoing
> examinations- I'll resume working next week. My time zone will also
> change as I'll be in Copenhagen for the period of my summer vacations
> (~2.5 months).

Thanks for announcement.

By the way, when https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/SoC2010Projects
page gets created (see "Which Git projects got accepted in GSoC 2010?"
post), you would be able to post condensed progress reports there, for
example in the form of milestones completed and milestones left.  See
how it was done for 2007 -- 2009 GSoC.

Thanks in advance
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland