Subject: Re: Again with git-svn: File was not found in commit

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 02:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

"David E. Wheeler" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Apr 26, 2009, at 1:17 AM, Jakub Narebski wrote:
> 
>>> [Finally]: http://justatheory.com/computers/vcs/git/bricolage-to-git.html
>>
>> Thank you for posting this detailed analysis.
> 
> My pleasure; hopefully someone will get something out of it to help
> with *their* migration. I'll likely publish some final notes and the
> scripts I wrote sometime this week.

BTW the above story was mentioned in "Perlbuzz news roundup 2009-04-27"
http://perlbuzz.com/2009/04/perlbuzz-news-roundup-2009-04-27.html

P.S. Any relation to David A. Wheeler (http://www.dwheeler.com/blog)?
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git