Subject: Re: Proposal for new Git Wiki admin

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

Ramkumar Ramachandra <[email-masked]> writes:

> Avery has graciously explained why we need another Git Wiki
> administrator here [1]. I'm starting this new thread so that people
> can discuss the idea with the list and the existing admin (Johannes)
> and finally make someone an admin. In the worst case when nobody is
> willing to become an admin, I can step in- I'll consider that my
> responsibility since I started the thread.
> 
> Please tell us if you're willing/ capable of being a Git Wiki admin
> with Johannes. Also, feel free to nominate/ suggest people for the
> post.

I propose myself.

I had (some) admin rights on old (former) MoinMoin based git wiki at
http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/ (you can see it in history).  I am not sure
if I would have that much time nowadays for spam preventing, but
I would try.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git