Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/9] docs: interpret-trailers: reword and add examples

From: Linus Arver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 15:57:27 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Looking very good.

> Unfortunately some of the updates to examples overlap moderately
> with what the kh/doc-interpret-trailers-updates topic wanted to do.
> I think I resolved them correctly, but please double check what
> appears in 'seen'.

I don't think I can double-check 'seen' in a timely manner (see "FYI"
below).

> As the other topic is slated to graduate in a day or two (topics
> usually cook for a week in 'next' before merged to 'master'), it
> may be a good idea to wait for more review comments and then rebase
> these patches on top of 'master' when that happens.

Will do. Thanks for the tip!

FYI: I am currently on vacation (in hindsight I should have mentioned
this ahead of time) and won't be back until June 5. Still, I am highly
interested in seeing how my topic branch evolves (along with the
interactions with 'seen', 'next', etc) so I will at least have a look
time to time before my official @work return date to see if I can rebase
this topic on master when it (master) moves.