Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Compile-time extensions for list-object-filter

From: "Andrew Olsen via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 23:51:35 +0000

Adds an extension: option to list-object-filters, these are implemented by
static libraries that must be compiled into Git. The Makefile argument
FILTER_EXTENSIONS makes it easier to compile these extensions into a custom
build of Git. When no custom filter-extensions are supplied, Git works as
normal.

Andrew Olsen (4):
  Compile-time extensions for list-object-filter
  Makefile for list-object-filter extensions
  Sample list-object-filter extensions
  Documentation for list-object-filter extensions

 .gitignore                                    |   1 +
 Documentation/config/uploadpack.txt           |   7 +-
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt            |   4 +
 Makefile                                      |  35 +++-
 compat/vcbuild/README                         |   5 +-
 config.mak.uname                              |   6 +-
 contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt           |   7 +
 contrib/filter-extensions/README.txt          | 153 ++++++++++++++++++
 contrib/filter-extensions/rand/.gitignore     |   2 +
 contrib/filter-extensions/rand/Makefile       |  28 ++++
 contrib/filter-extensions/rand/rand.c         | 103 ++++++++++++
 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/.gitignore |   2 +
 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/Makefile   |  34 ++++
 .../rand_cpp/adapter_functions.c              |   6 +
 .../rand_cpp/adapter_functions.h              |  10 ++
 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/rand.cpp   | 103 ++++++++++++
 generate-list-objects-filter-extensions.sh    |  53 ++++++
 list-objects-filter-extensions.h              | 107 ++++++++++++
 list-objects-filter-options.c                 |  47 ++++++
 list-objects-filter-options.h                 |   6 +
 list-objects-filter.c                         |  84 ++++++++++
 21 files changed, 793 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/README.txt
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand/Makefile
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand/rand.c
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/Makefile
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/adapter_functions.c
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/adapter_functions.h
 create mode 100644 contrib/filter-extensions/rand_cpp/rand.cpp
 create mode 100755 generate-list-objects-filter-extensions.sh
 create mode 100644 list-objects-filter-extensions.h

base-commit: e0a2f5cbc585657e757385ad918f167f519cfb96
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1031%2Fkoordinates%2Flist-objects-filter-extensions-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1031/koordinates/list-objects-filter-extensions-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1031
-- 
gitgitgadget