Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fun with cpp word regex

From: "Johannes Sixt via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 06:50:57 +0000

The cpp word regex driver is a bit too loose and can match too much text
where the intent is to match only a number. The first patch fixes that.

The other two patches add support for digit separators and the spaceship
operator <=> (generalized comparison operator).

I left out support for hexadecimal floating point constants because that
would require to tighten the regex even more to avoid that entire
expressions are treated as single tokens.

Johannes Sixt (3):
  userdiff: tighten cpp word regex
  userdiff: permit the digit-separating single-quote in numbers
  userdiff: learn the C++ spaceship operator

 userdiff.c | 10 ++++++++--
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 225bc32a989d7a22fa6addafd4ce7dcd04675dbf
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1054%2Fj6t%2Ffun-with-cpp-word-regex-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1054/j6t/fun-with-cpp-word-regex-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1054
-- 
gitgitgadget