Subject: [PATCH 0/2] am: support --always option to am empty commits

From: "Aleen via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 04:58:13 +0000

Since that git has supported the --always option for the git-format-patch
command to create a patch with empty commit message, git-am should support
applying and committing with empty patches.

Aleen (2):
  doc: git-format-patch: specify the option --always
  am: support --always option to am empty commits

 Documentation/git-am.txt           |  5 +++++
 Documentation/git-format-patch.txt |  5 +++++
 builtin/am.c                       | 18 ++++++++++++++++--
 t/t4150-am.sh                      | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: b550198c73edd4cc058832dcf74b41aeec2adba2
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1076%2Faleen42%2Fnext-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1076/aleen42/next-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1076
-- 
gitgitgadget