Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fix D/F issues in stash

From: "Elijah Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 01:43:43 +0000

This series fixes a few D/F issues in the stash command. These were some
issues I found while working on unintentional removal of untracked
files/directories and the current working directory, and I'm just submitting
them separately.

Elijah Newren (3):
  t3903: document a pair of directory/file bugs
  stash: avoid feeding directories to update-index
  stash: restore untracked files AFTER restoring tracked files

 builtin/stash.c  | 15 ++++++++++++---
 t/t3903-stash.sh | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: e0a2f5cbc585657e757385ad918f167f519cfb96
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1086%2Fnewren%2Fstash-df-fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1086/newren/stash-df-fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1086
-- 
gitgitgadget