Subject: [PATCH 0/2] A pair of git am --abort issues

From: "Elijah Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 02:17:07 +0000

This series documents a few issues with git am --abort in the form of new
testcases, and fixes one of them. However, while I was surprised the abort
left the working directory dirty, I couldn't find any documentation to
confirm it should or shouldn't be, and reading the code led me to question
if perhaps it was intentional. Anyway, if it's intended, let me know and
I'll drop that testcase.

For frame of reference, these were some issues I found while working on
unintentional removal of untracked files/directories and the current working
directory, and I'm just submitting them separately.

Elijah Newren (2):
  t4151: document a pair of am --abort bugs
  am: fix incorrect exit status on am fail to abort

 builtin/am.c        |  3 ++-
 t/t4151-am-abort.sh | 31 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: e0a2f5cbc585657e757385ad918f167f519cfb96
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1087%2Fnewren%2Fam-issues-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1087/newren/am-issues-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1087
-- 
gitgitgadget