Subject: [PATCH] t/README: fix typo

From: "Marc Strapetz via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 23:17:04 +0000

From: Marc Strapetz <[email-masked]>

Signed-off-by: Marc Strapetz <[email-masked]>
---
    t/README: fix typo

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1110%2Fmstrap%2Ffeature%2FREADME-typo-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1110/mstrap/feature/README-typo-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1110

 t/README | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/t/README b/t/README
index 2353a4c5e13..f48e0542cdc 100644
--- a/t/README
+++ b/t/README
@@ -466,7 +466,7 @@ explicitly providing repositories when accessing submodule objects is
 complete or needs to be abandoned for whatever reason (in which case the
 migrated codepaths still retain their performance benefits).
 
-GIT_TEST_REQUIRE_PREREQ=<list> allows specifying a space speparated list of
+GIT_TEST_REQUIRE_PREREQ=<list> allows specifying a space separated list of
 prereqs that are required to succeed. If a prereq in this list is triggered by
 a test and then fails then the whole test run will abort. This can help to make
 sure the expected tests are executed and not silently skipped when their

base-commit: dcc0cd074f0c639a0df20461a301af6d45bd582e
-- 
gitgitgadget