Subject: [PATCH 0/5] scalar: implement the subcommand "diagnose"

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:41:42 +0000

Over the course of the years, we developed a sub-command that gathers
diagnostic data into a .zip file that can then be attached to bug reports.
This sub-command turned out to be very useful in helping Scalar developers
identify and fix issues.

Johannes Schindelin (3):
  Implement `scalar diagnose`
  scalar diagnose: include disk space information
  scalar diagnose: show a spinner while staging content

Matthew John Cheetham (2):
  scalar: teach `diagnose` to gather packfile info
  scalar: teach `diagnose` to gather loose objects information

 contrib/scalar/scalar.c          | 336 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 contrib/scalar/scalar.txt        |  12 ++
 contrib/scalar/t/t9099-scalar.sh |  17 ++
 3 files changed, 365 insertions(+)

base-commit: ddc35d833dd6f9e8946b09cecd3311b8aa18d295
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1128%2Fdscho%2Fscalar-diagnose-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1128/dscho/scalar-diagnose-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1128
-- 
gitgitgadget