Subject: [PATCH 0/3] xdiff: handle allocation failures

From: "Phillip Wood via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 10:59:12 +0000

Other users of xdiff such as libgit2 need to be able to handle allocation
failures. This series fixes the few cases where we are not doing this
already.

Edward's patch[1] reminded me that I had these waiting to be submitted.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/git/20220209013354.GB7@abe733c6e288/

Phillip Wood (3):
  xdiff: handle allocation failure in patience diff
  xdiff: refactor a function
  xdiff: handle allocation failure when merging

 xdiff/xmerge.c    | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 xdiff/xpatience.c | 17 ++++++++++++-----
 2 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

base-commit: 38062e73e009f27ea192d50481fcb5e7b0e9d6eb
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1140%2Fphillipwood%2Fwip%2Fxdiff-handle-allocation-failures-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1140/phillipwood/wip/xdiff-handle-allocation-failures-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1140
-- 
gitgitgadget