Subject: [PATCH 0/4] A couple of fixes for the Trace2 documentation

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 13:35:27 +0000

While verifying a suggestion for a contributor before sending it, I noticed
that the Trace2 documentation contained an incorrect example. Looking
around, I found a couple other things I wanted to fix, so here are the
patches.

Johannes Schindelin (4):
  trace2 docs: a couple of grammar fixes
  trace2 docs: surround more terms in backticks
  trace2 docs: fix a JSON formatted example
  trace2 docs: clarify what `varargs` is all about

 Documentation/technical/api-trace2.txt | 22 +++++++++++-----------
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1a4874565fa3b6668042216189551b98b4dc0b1b
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1172%2Fdscho%2Ffix-trace2-docs-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1172/dscho/fix-trace2-docs-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1172
-- 
gitgitgadget