Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] worktree: include repair cmd in usage

From: "Des Preston via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:47:04 +0000

I'm working on an extension for the github CLI (github.com/cli/cli) to make
it easier to create and manage worktrees using Github info
(github.comm/despreston/gh-worktree). I noticed there was a worktree command
that wasn't showing up in the usage menu git worktree -h.

Signed-off-by: Des Preston [email-masked]

Des Preston (2):
  worktree: include repair cmd in usage
  worktree: accept multiple paths

 builtin/worktree.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

base-commit: 4c53a8c20f8984adb226293a3ffd7b88c3f4ac1a
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1188%2Fdespreston%2Fworktree-usage-repair-v2
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1188/despreston/worktree-usage-repair-v2
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1188

Range-diff vs v1:

 1:  e0bfbfd5320 = 1:  e0bfbfd5320 worktree: include repair cmd in usage
 -:  ----------- > 2:  1df005a4ef1 worktree: accept multiple paths

-- 
gitgitgadget