Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Improve MyFirstContribution's GitGitGadget section

From: "Philippe Blain via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 19:04:45 +0000

Two small improvements to the MyFirstContribution tutorial:

 * Describe the purpose of the cover letter in that section also, and give
   an example just as in the 'git send-email' section
 * Instruct contributors to drop the GitHub-generated PR description for
   single patch contributions.

Philippe Blain (3):
  MyFirstContribution: move cover letter description to a separate file
  MyFirstContribution: also explain cover letter in GitGitGadget section
  MyFirstContribution: drop PR description for GGG single-patch
    contributions

 .../MyFirstContribution-coverletter.txt       | 18 ++++++++
 Documentation/MyFirstContribution.txt         | 45 ++++++++++---------
 2 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/MyFirstContribution-coverletter.txt

base-commit: 6cd33dceed60949e2dbc32e3f0f5e67c4c882e1e
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1226%2Fphil-blain%2Fmyfirst-contrib-single-patch-ggg-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1226/phil-blain/myfirst-contrib-single-patch-ggg-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1226
-- 
gitgitgadget