Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fix dual rename into each other plus conflicting adds

From: "Elijah Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:20:48 +0000

This series adds some testcases based on the tensorflow repository issue
reported by Glen Choo at [1], demonstrating bugs in both the ort and
recursive strategies. It also provides a fix for the ort strategy.

[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Elijah Newren (3):
  t6423: add tests of dual directory rename plus add/add conflict
  merge-ort: shuffle the computation and cleanup of potential collisions
  merge-ort: fix issue with dual rename and add/add conflict

 merge-ort.c                         |  60 ++++++++++------
 t/t6423-merge-rename-directories.sh | 102 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 142 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

base-commit: e54793a95afeea1e10de1e5ad7eab914e7416250
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1268%2Fnewren%2Ffix-dual-rename-into-each-other-plus-conflicting-adds-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1268/newren/fix-dual-rename-into-each-other-plus-conflicting-adds-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1268
-- 
gitgitgadget