Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Make git rebase work with --rebase-merges and --exec

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 10:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

It was reported via IRC that the exec lines are inserted in the wrong spots
when using --rebase-merges.

The reason is that we used a simple, incorrect implementation that happened
to work as long as the generated todo list only contains pick, fixup and 
squash commands. Which is not the case with--rebase-merges.

Fix this issue by using a correct, if longer and slightly more complex
implementation instead.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  t3430: demonstrate what -r, --autosquash & --exec should do
  rebase --exec: make it work with --rebase-merges

 sequencer.c              | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 t/t3430-rebase-merges.sh | 17 ++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1d89318c48d233d52f1db230cf622935ac3c69fa
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-13%2Fdscho%2Frebase-merges-and-exec-commands-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-13/dscho/rebase-merges-and-exec-commands-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/13
-- 
gitgitgadget