Subject: [PATCH 0/3] tests: fix broken &&-chains & abort loops on error

From: "Eric Sunshine via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 18:26:39 +0000

This series fixes some broken &&-chains in tests and adds missing || return
1 (or || exit 1) to loops to ensure they exit early upon error. It is a
followup to an earlier series which fixed many more such problems.^1
[https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/]

Eric Sunshine (3):
  t2407: fix broken &&-chains in compound statement
  t1092: fix buggy sparse "blame" test
  t: detect and signal failure within loop

 t/perf/p7527-builtin-fsmonitor.sh        |  2 +-
 t/t1092-sparse-checkout-compatibility.sh | 10 +++++-----
 t/t2407-worktree-heads.sh                |  4 ++--
 t/t5329-pack-objects-cruft.sh            |  8 ++++----
 t/t6429-merge-sequence-rename-caching.sh |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

base-commit: 795ea8776befc95ea2becd8020c7a284677b4161
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1312%2Fsunshineco%2Fchainmore-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1312/sunshineco/chainmore-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1312
-- 
gitgitgadget