Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fixups for cw/submodule-merge-messages

From: "Elijah Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 00:27:58 +0000

This series fixes a few issues I noted in cw/submodule-merge-messages (which
merged to next a few days ago). Sorry for not responding before that topic
merged to next; I caught Covid near the end of my vacation and it took me
out for a while. So here are a few patches on top instead.

(Note that my first patch builds on Junio's patch-on-top, though it kind of
obviates the need for his patch. Let me know if you want me to rebase
directly on Calvin's patch and remove the need for your patch, Junio.)

Elijah Newren (3):
  merge-ort: remove translator lego in new "submodule conflict
    suggestion"
  merge-ort: add comment to avoid surprise with new sub_flag variable
  merge-ort: provide helpful submodule update message when possible

 merge-ort.c | 106 +++++++++++++++++-----------------------------------
 1 file changed, 34 insertions(+), 72 deletions(-)

base-commit: 38e3c211f000ebde511099b62be2af104eb20c12
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1325%2Fnewren%2Fsubmodule-merge-messages-fixups-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1325/newren/submodule-merge-messages-fixups-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1325
-- 
gitgitgadget