Subject: [PATCH 0/2] t/perf: fix broken tests

From: "Victoria Dye via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 20:49:07 +0000

This series fixes two performance tests (p0004 & p0006) with syntax issues
preventing them from running properly. Since these are pretty
straightforward syntax bugs, the fixes don't seem to change the intended
behavior of the tests.

Thanks!

 * Victoria

Victoria Dye (2):
  p0004: fix prereq declaration
  p0006: fix 'read-tree' argument ordering

 t/perf/p0004-lazy-init-name-hash.sh | 2 +-
 t/perf/p0006-read-tree-checkout.sh  | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 795ea8776befc95ea2becd8020c7a284677b4161
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1330%2Fvdye%2Fbugfix%2Fperf-test-bugs-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1330/vdye/bugfix/perf-test-bugs-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1330
-- 
gitgitgadget