Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Allow passing pathspecs to git range-diff

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:35:20 +0000

I just had the need to find out upstream commits corresponding to a handful
of backported commits, and most importantly, identify upstream commits
touching a given file that had not yet been backported.

This new mode helped me identify them.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  range-diff: reorder argument handling
  range-diff: optionally accept a pathspec

 Documentation/git-range-diff.txt |  4 +++
 builtin/range-diff.c             | 54 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 range-diff.c                     |  2 +-
 t/t3206-range-diff.sh            | 11 +++++++
 4 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

base-commit: 795ea8776befc95ea2becd8020c7a284677b4161
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1335%2Fdscho%2Frange-diff-with-pathspec-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1335/dscho/range-diff-with-pathspec-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1335
-- 
gitgitgadget