Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Minor Refactors: remove useless else

From: "dsal3389 via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:45:45 +0000

git.c removed redundant else statement - it is redundant because all we
actually need is to check if there are no arguments, the program print
helpful information to the screen and exit, we don't need the else for that

git-p4.py L371 - remove redundant else statement - same as git.c (made sure
not to repeat what was already done on #1349
[https://github.com/git/git/pull/1349]) git-p4.py L404 - minor, there is no
need to decode the output and iterate over the variable if we may exit

dsal3389 (2):
  python file more pytonic, adjust "if" and "for"
  removed else statement

 git-p4.py |  9 ++++-----
 git.c     | 14 ++++++++------
 2 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

base-commit: bcd6bc478adc4951d57ec597c44b12ee74bc88fb
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1355%2Fdsal3389%2Frm-useless-else-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1355/dsal3389/rm-useless-else-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1355
-- 
gitgitgadget