Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Support git:// with old MinGW

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 15:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

The MinGW project (which can now be considered "old", as mingw-w64 is the
standard thing to use nowadays, since it also supports 64-bit builds) had
some problems with our sideband feature, and in Git for Windows <2.x, we
introduced a config setting to still allow using the git:// protocol by
forcing off the sideband channel.

Let's contribute this patch to upstream Git, at long last.

Thomas Braun (1):
  mingw: optionally disable side-band-64k for transport

 Documentation/config.txt          |  2 ++
 Documentation/config/sendpack.txt |  5 +++++
 send-pack.c                       | 14 +++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/config/sendpack.txt

base-commit: 8104ec994ea3849a968b4667d072fedd1e688642
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-137%2Fdscho%2Fsideband-bug-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-137/dscho/sideband-bug-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/137
-- 
gitgitgadget