Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix syntax errors under clang 11.0.0 on MacOS

From: "Jeff Hostetler via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 19:43:13 +0000

This patch series fixes three syntax errors that caused compiler errors with
clang 11.0.0 on MacOS. I've included the error/warning messages in the
commit messages. The offending statements did compile successfully under
clang 14.0.0 on MacOS, so I have to assume that this usage is newer than
what clang 11 supports.

I originally sent these changes in my "Trace2 timers and cleanup and some
cleanup" series on Tuesday, but pulled them into a separate series based on
feedback. I'll omit them from the trace2 series in the next version.

Jeff Hostetler (2):
  builtin/merge-file: fix compiler error on MacOS with clang 11.0.0
  builtin/unpack-objects.c: fix compiler error on MacOS with clang
    11.0.0

 builtin/merge-file.c     | 4 ++--
 builtin/unpack-objects.c | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: 3dcec76d9df911ed8321007b1d197c1a206dc164
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1375%2Fjeffhostetler%2Ffix-clang11-warnings-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1375/jeffhostetler/fix-clang11-warnings-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1375
-- 
gitgitgadget