Subject: [PATCH 0/1] jt/fetch-cdn-offload: fix build with clang

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:12:10 -0800 (PST)

I think this is actually legitimate a build error (see e.g. 
https://dev.azure.com/gitgitgadget/git/_build/results?buildId=2394), and I
am quite surprised that GCC accepts this.

Note: after thinking about this for a while, I guess an empty string would
work, too (i.e. "" instead of " 0"), but I already waited for the macOS
build to finish at https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/139, and it's a
fixup! for Jonathan to pick up, anyway...

Junio, could I ask you to apply this on top of your SQUASH??? to fix the
build?

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  fixup! upload-pack: refactor reading of pack-objects out

 upload-pack.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 2c31d711669adc7a7bfad06df37b976af99dfaa6
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-139%2Fdscho%2Fjt%2Ffetch-cdn-offload-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-139/dscho/jt/fetch-cdn-offload-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/139
-- 
gitgitgadget