Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Support git pull --rebase=i <remote> <branch>

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2018 12:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

The patch [https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/commit/4aa8b8c82] that
introduced support for pull --rebase=<type> into the Git for Windows project
still allowed the very convenient abbreviation

git pull --rebase=i

which was later lost when it was ported to the builtin git pull, and it was
not introduced before the patch eventually made it into Git as f5eb87b98dd
(pull: allow interactive rebase with --rebase=interactive, 2016-01-13).

However, it is really a useful short hand for the occasional rebasing pull
on branches that do not usually want to be rebased.

So let's reintroduce this convenience, at long last.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  pull --rebase=<type>: allow single-letter abbreviations for the type

 builtin/pull.c  |  6 +++---
 t/t5520-pull.sh | 12 ++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1d89318c48d233d52f1db230cf622935ac3c69fa
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-14%2Fdscho%2Fpull-rebase-i-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-14/dscho/pull-rebase-i-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/14
-- 
gitgitgadget