Subject: [PATCH 0/2] rebase: stop setting GIT_REFLOG_ACTION

From: "Phillip Wood via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 15:19:00 +0000

This is a follow up to pw/rebase-reflog-fixes that moves away from using
GIT_REFLOG_ACTION internally. This conflicts with patches 12 & 14 in [1]. As
this series replaces the code being changed in those patches I think the
best solution would be to just drop them.

[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Phillip Wood (2):
  sequencer: stop exporting GIT_REFLOG_ACTION
  rebase: stop exporting GIT_REFLOG_ACTION

 builtin/rebase.c | 27 +++++++++++++++------------
 sequencer.c      | 45 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 sequencer.h      |  6 ++++++
 3 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

base-commit: 3b08839926fcc7cc48cf4c759737c1a71af430c1
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1405%2Fphillipwood%2Fmore-rebase-reflog-fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1405/phillipwood/more-rebase-reflog-fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1405
-- 
gitgitgadget