Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Handle worktrees at the top of a network drive

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

Windows' network drive concept is a quite useful and versatile one. Once
authenticated, one can even change the working directory to a network drive
(cd \\server\share, works in PowerShell and Git Bash).

Some users want to have their Git repositories there, and with these
patches, that works, even.

This is yet another patch series in the seemingly endless stream of Git for
Windows patches.

Johannes Schindelin (3):
  setup_git_directory(): handle UNC paths correctly
  Fix .git/ discovery at the root of UNC shares
  setup_git_directory(): handle UNC root paths correctly

 setup.c | 10 ++++++++--
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8104ec994ea3849a968b4667d072fedd1e688642
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-141%2Fdscho%2Fgitdir-at-unc-root-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-141/dscho/gitdir-at-unc-root-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/141
-- 
gitgitgadget