Subject: [PATCH 0/3] fix t1509-root-work-tree failure

From: "Eric Sunshine via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 03:00:18 +0000

The t1509-root-work-tree script started failing earlier this year but went
unnoticed because the script is rarely run since it requires setting up a
chroot environment or a sacrificial virtual machine. This patch series fixes
the failure and makes it a bit easier to run the script repeatedly without
it tripping over itself.

Eric Sunshine (3):
  t1509: fix failing "root work tree" test due to owner-check
  t1509: make "setup" test more robust
  t1509: facilitate repeated script invocations

 t/t1509-root-work-tree.sh | 10 ++++++++--
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: a0789512c5a4ae7da935cd2e419f253cb3cb4ce7
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1425%2Fsunshineco%2Ft1509fix-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1425/sunshineco/t1509fix-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1425
-- 
gitgitgadget