Subject: [PATCH] lib-httpd: extend module location auto-detection

From: "Eric Sunshine via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 03:01:35 +0000

From: Eric Sunshine <[email-masked]>

Although it is possible to manually set LIB_HTTPD_PATH and
LIB_HTTPD_MODULE_PATH to point at the location of `httpd` and its
modules, doing so is cumbersome and easily forgotten. To address this,
0d344738dc (t/lib-http.sh: Restructure finding of default httpd
location, 2010-01-02) enhanced lib-httpd.sh to automatically detect the
location of `httpd` and its modules in order to facilitate out-of-the-
box testing on a wider range of platforms. Follow that lead by further
enhancing it to automatically detect the `httpd` modules on Void Linux,
as well.

Signed-off-by: Eric Sunshine <[email-masked]>
---
    lib-httpd: extend module location auto-detection
    
    Make httpd tests work out-of-the-box on Void Linux.

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1426%2Fsunshineco%2Fvoid-httpd-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1426/sunshineco/void-httpd-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1426

 t/lib-httpd.sh | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/t/lib-httpd.sh b/t/lib-httpd.sh
index 1f6b9b08d1d..5be3ee44c25 100644
--- a/t/lib-httpd.sh
+++ b/t/lib-httpd.sh
@@ -65,7 +65,8 @@ done
 for DEFAULT_HTTPD_MODULE_PATH in '/usr/libexec/apache2' \
 				 '/usr/lib/apache2/modules' \
 				 '/usr/lib64/httpd/modules' \
-				 '/usr/lib/httpd/modules'
+				 '/usr/lib/httpd/modules' \
+				 '/usr/libexec/httpd'
 do
 	if test -d "$DEFAULT_HTTPD_MODULE_PATH"
 	then

base-commit: a0789512c5a4ae7da935cd2e419f253cb3cb4ce7
-- 
gitgitgadget