Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Remove MSys Support

From: "Harshil Jani via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 21:03:31 +0000

I am trying to learn more about the git code base and came across the issue
where the support of MSys environment was to be dropped. This patch is my
first contribution towards it.

The msysGit and the MSys v1.x has been dropped into this patch and the
USE_NED_ALLOCATOR variable was duplicated here in the implementation so its
deduplication was also made in this patch.

Signed-off-by: Harshil-Jani [email-masked]

Harshil-Jani (2):
  mingw: remove duplicate `USE_NED_ALLOCATOR` directive
  mingw: remove msysGit/MSYS1 support

 config.mak.uname | 86 ++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------
 1 file changed, 35 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

base-commit: 35a62bb5798092d491e6c7e688db6cb1418c9098
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1433%2FHarshil-Jani%2Fdrop-Msys-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1433/Harshil-Jani/drop-Msys-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1433
-- 
gitgitgadget