Subject: [PATCH 0/2] subtree: support GPG commit signing

From: "Allen Reese via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 17:01:45 +0000

Add support for -S/--gpg-sign/--no-gpg-sign command line options and
commit.gpgsign configuration. These are passed to invocations of git
commit-tree.

cc: Avery [email-masked]

Allen Reese (1):
  contrib/subtree: fix gpg_sign_arg not being passed to git merge.

Jacques Vidrine (1):
  subtree: support GPG commit signing

 contrib/subtree/git-subtree.sh     | 36 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 contrib/subtree/git-subtree.txt    |  9 ++++++++
 contrib/subtree/t/t7900-subtree.sh |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0607f793cbe0af16aee6d2480056d891835884bd
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1490%2Fareese%2Fgit-subtree-support-gpg-signing-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1490/areese/git-subtree-support-gpg-signing-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1490
-- 
gitgitgadget