Subject: [PATCH 0/2] cocci: codify authoring and reviewing practices

From: "Glen Choo via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 20:05:53 +0000

Here's the followup to the discussion in [1]. Sorry for the delay.

I've tried to incorporate most of the responses from that thread as well as
suggest some guidelines that I think would make the authoring + reviewing
process smoother. I've opted for stronger wording to make the guidelines
easier to follow, but I don't feel strongly about the specifics.

[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]

Glen Choo (2):
  cocci: add headings to and reword README
  cocci: codify authoring and reviewing practices

 contrib/coccinelle/README | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 29 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: f285f68a132109c234d93490671c00218066ace9
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1495%2Fchooglen%2Fpush-lsxuouxyokwo-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1495/chooglen/push-lsxuouxyokwo-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1495
-- 
gitgitgadget