Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Fix a test on NTFS (and probably HFS+)

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2019 07:43:43 -0700 (PDT)

My colleague Jameson Miller once presented me with a nice puzzle why the
test suite failed on their system.

Turns out that it is possible in PowerShell to spell the directory with a
different case than on disk in cd <directory>, and subsequent calls to get
the current working directory will use that case, rather than what is
recorded on disk. And since case-insensitive filesystems are frowned upon in
the Linux world, Git's test suite was not prepared for such a scenario.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  t0001: fix on case-insensitive filesystems

 t/t0001-init.sh | 12 ++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+)

base-commit: 8104ec994ea3849a968b4667d072fedd1e688642
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-151%2Fdscho%2Ffunny-cased-cwd-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-151/dscho/funny-cased-cwd-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/151
-- 
gitgitgadget