Subject: [PATCH 00/20] tests: modernize test format

From: "John Cai via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 20:03:05 +0000

There are a number of tests that still follow an old convention of using
four-space indentation. Update a bunch of tests to use the new convention
with tab indentation.

John Cai (20):
  t1000-basic: modernize test format
  t0030-stripspace: modernize test format
  t3210-pack-refs: modernize test format
  t1001-read-tree-m-2way: modernize test format
  t1002-read-tree-m-u-2way: modernize test format
  t1006-cat-file: modernize test format
  t3500-cherry: modernize test format
  t3700-add: modernize test format
  t3903-stash: modernize test format
  t4002-diff-basic: modernize test format
  t4003-diff-rename-1: modernize test format
  t4004-diff-rename-symlink: modernize test format
  t4202-log: modernize test format
  t4206-log-follow-harder-copies: modernize test format
  t5300-pack-object: modernize test format
  t5301-sliding-window: modernize test format
  t5303-pack-corruption-resilience: modernize test format
  t5306-pack-nobase: modernize test format
  t6050-replace: modernize test format
  t7101-reset-empty-subdirs: modernize test format

 t/t0000-basic.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t0030-stripspace.sh                 | 560 ++++++++++++------------
 t/t1001-read-tree-m-2way.sh           |   2 +-
 t/t1002-read-tree-m-u-2way.sh         | 589 +++++++++++++-------------
 t/t1006-cat-file.sh                   |  26 +-
 t/t3210-pack-refs.sh                  | 154 +++----
 t/t3500-cherry.sh                     |  69 ++-
 t/t3700-add.sh                        |  34 +-
 t/t3903-stash.sh                      |  26 +-
 t/t4002-diff-basic.sh                 | 243 ++++++-----
 t/t4003-diff-rename-1.sh              |  62 +--
 t/t4004-diff-rename-symlink.sh        |  42 +-
 t/t4202-log.sh                        |   8 +-
 t/t4206-log-follow-harder-copies.sh   |  36 +-
 t/t5300-pack-object.sh                | 184 ++++----
 t/t5301-sliding-window.sh             | 100 ++---
 t/t5303-pack-corruption-resilience.sh | 584 ++++++++++++-------------
 t/t5306-pack-nobase.sh                |  94 ++--
 t/t6050-replace.sh                    | 296 ++++++-------
 t/t7101-reset-empty-subdirs.sh        |  48 +--
 20 files changed, 1565 insertions(+), 1594 deletions(-)

base-commit: 004e0f790f947c9c511a9ac4f905021c7dbfa9e1
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1513%2Fjohn-cai%2Fjc%2Fmodernize-test-format-1-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1513/john-cai/jc/modernize-test-format-1-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1513
-- 
gitgitgadget