Subject: [PATCH 00/10] tests: modernize test format part 2

From: "John Cai via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 16:13:48 +0000

There are a number of tests that still follow an old convention of using
four-space indentation. Update a bunch of tests to use the new convention
with tab indentation.

This is a continued effort from [1]

 1. https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

John Cai (10):
  t7110-reset-merge: modernize test format
  t7111-reset-table: modernize test format
  t7201-co: modernize test format
  t7508-status: modernize test format
  t7600-merge: modernize test format
  t7700-repack: modernize test format
  t9100-git-svn-basic: modernize test format
  t9104-git-svn-follow-parent: modernize test format
  t9200-git-cvsexportcommit: modernize test format
  t9400-git-cvsserver-server: modernize test format

 t/t7110-reset-merge.sh           | 314 +++++++++---------
 t/t7111-reset-table.sh           |  20 +-
 t/t7201-co.sh                    |  92 +++---
 t/t7508-status.sh                |   4 +-
 t/t7600-merge.sh                 |  40 +--
 t/t7700-repack.sh                |  10 +-
 t/t9100-git-svn-basic.sh         |  31 +-
 t/t9104-git-svn-follow-parent.sh |  62 ++--
 t/t9200-git-cvsexportcommit.sh   | 351 ++++++++++----------
 t/t9400-git-cvsserver-server.sh  | 530 ++++++++++++++++---------------
 10 files changed, 739 insertions(+), 715 deletions(-)

base-commit: 9e49351c3060e1fa6e0d2de64505b7becf157f28
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1514%2Fjohn-cai%2Fjc%2Ftest-modernization-continued-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1514/john-cai/jc/test-modernization-continued-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1514
-- 
gitgitgadget