Subject: [PATCH 0/2] credential: improvements to erase in helpers

From: "M Hickford via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:23:03 +0000

cc. Jeff King [email-masked] cc: Matthew John Cheetham [email-masked]

M Hickford (2):
  credential: avoid erasing distinct password
  credential: erase all matching credentials

 Documentation/git-credential.txt   |  4 +-
 Documentation/gitcredentials.txt   |  2 +-
 builtin/credential-cache--daemon.c | 11 ++++--
 builtin/credential-store.c         | 21 ++++++-----
 credential.c                       | 11 +++---
 credential.h                       |  2 +-
 t/lib-credential.sh                | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 88 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

base-commit: fe86abd7511a9a6862d5706c6fa1d9b57a63ba09
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1525%2Fhickford%2Ferase-test-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1525/hickford/erase-test-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1525
-- 
gitgitgadget