Subject: [PATCH 0/4] CMake(Visual C) support for js/doc-unit-tests

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:15:28 +0000

The recent patch series that adds proper unit testing to Git requires a
couple of add-on patches to make it work with the CMake build on Windows
(Visual C). This patch series aims to provide that support.

This patch series is based on js/doc-unit-tests.

Johannes Schindelin (4):
  cmake: also build unit tests
  unit-tests: do not mistake `.pdb` files for being executable
  unit-tests: do show relative file paths
  artifacts-tar: when including `.dll` files, don't forget the
    unit-tests

 Makefile                            |  2 +-
 contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt | 18 +++++++++++
 t/Makefile                          |  2 +-
 t/unit-tests/test-lib.c             | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 4 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

base-commit: 03f9bc407975bba86d1d1807519d76e1693ff66f
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1579%2Fdscho%2Fdoc-unit-tests-and-cmake-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1579/dscho/doc-unit-tests-and-cmake-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1579
-- 
gitgitgadget