Subject: [PATCH 0/1] mingw: fix uname -r test

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 07:51:18 -0800 (PST)

In df5218b4c30b (config.mak.uname: support MSys2, 2016-01-13), I obviously
made the assumption that calling uname -r in MSYS2 would always yield a
version number starting with "2".

That is incorrect, though, as uname -r reports the version of the Cygwin
runtime on which the current MSYS2 runtime is based.

This sadly breaks our build as soon as we upgrade to an MSYS2 runtime that
is based on Cygwin v3.0.2.

Happily, this patch fixes that.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  mingw: allow building with an MSYS2 runtime v3.x

 config.mak.uname | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 6e0cc6776106079ed4efa0cc9abace4107657abf
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-160%2Fdscho%2Fmsys2-3.x-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-160/dscho/msys2-3.x-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/160
-- 
gitgitgadget