Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix doc placeholders

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 21:21:25 +0000

While setting up a check of (the absence of) translations of commands,
options and environment variable in the manpages in the manpage translation
project, some false positives appeared.

Here is a series that enforces the formatting rules for placeholders in
documentation and help.

Jean-Noël Avila (2):
  doc: enforce dashes in placeholders
  doc: enforce placeholders in documentation

 Documentation/diff-options.txt             |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-blame.txt                |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-bugreport.txt            |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-commit-graph.txt         |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-config.txt               |  8 ++++----
 Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt            |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-daemon.txt               | 10 +++++-----
 Documentation/git-diagnose.txt             |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-difftool.txt             |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-fast-import.txt          |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-fetch.txt                |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-filter-branch.txt        |  6 +++---
 Documentation/git-format-patch.txt         | 20 ++++++++++----------
 Documentation/git-mv.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-notes.txt                |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-replace.txt              |  6 +++---
 Documentation/git-revert.txt               |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-send-email.txt           |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-status.txt               |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-submodule.txt            |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-svn.txt                  | 18 +++++++++---------
 Documentation/git-tag.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/git.txt                      |  4 ++--
 Documentation/gitdiffcore.txt              |  8 ++++----
 Documentation/gitformat-index.txt          |  4 ++--
 Documentation/githooks.txt                 |  8 ++++----
 Documentation/gitk.txt                     |  4 ++--
 Documentation/gitprotocol-capabilities.txt |  2 +-
 Documentation/gitprotocol-http.txt         | 14 +++++++-------
 Documentation/gitprotocol-v2.txt           |  8 ++++----
 Documentation/gitsubmodules.txt            |  4 ++--
 Documentation/gitweb.conf.txt              | 10 +++++-----
 Documentation/gitweb.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/trace2-target-values.txt     |  2 +-
 Documentation/urls.txt                     |  8 ++++----
 Documentation/user-manual.txt              |  4 ++--
 builtin/commit-graph.c                     |  2 +-
 37 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 99 deletions(-)

base-commit: 564d0252ca632e0264ed670534a51d18a689ef5d
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1626%2Fjnavila%2Ffix_doc_placeholders-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1626/jnavila/fix_doc_placeholders-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1626
-- 
gitgitgadget