Subject: [PATCH 0/2] index-pack: fsck honor checks

From: "John Cai via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 20:51:22 +0000

git-index-pack has a --strict mode that can take an optional argument to
provide a list of fsck issues to change their severity. --fsck-objects does
not have such a utility, which would be useful if one would like to be more
lenient or strict on data integrity in a repository.

Like --strict, Allow --fsck-objects to also take a list of fsck msgs to
change the severity.

John Cai (2):
  index-pack: test and document --strict=<msg>
  index-pack: --fsck-objects to take an optional argument for fsck msgs

 Documentation/git-index-pack.txt | 19 +++++++++++----
 builtin/index-pack.c             |  5 ++--
 t/t5300-pack-object.sh           | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

base-commit: 186b115d3062e6230ee296d1ddaa0c4b72a464b5
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1658%2Fjohn-cai%2Fjc%2Findex-pack-fsck-honor-checks-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1658/john-cai/jc/index-pack-fsck-honor-checks-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1658
-- 
gitgitgadget