Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Doc placeholders

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 22:32:51 +0000

Here a few commits of some typos/mistakes found while translating the
manpages.

Jean-Noël Avila (3):
  doc: git-rev-parse: enforce command-line description syntax
  doc: git-clone fix missing placeholder end carret
  doc: add some missing sentence dots.

 Documentation/config/diff.txt     |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-clone.txt       |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-fast-export.txt |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-rev-parse.txt   | 24 ++++++++++++------------
 4 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5fdd5b989cbe5096d44e89861a92b2dd47c279d9
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1670%2Fjnavila%2Fdoc_placeholders-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1670/jnavila/doc_placeholders-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1670
-- 
gitgitgadget