Subject: [PATCH] rebase: fix typo in autosquash documentation

From: "Richard Macklin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 06:32:58 +0000

From: Richard Macklin <[email-masked]>

This is a minor follow-up to cb00f524df (rebase: rewrite
--(no-)autosquash documentation, 2023-11-14) to fix a typo introduced in
that commit.

Signed-off-by: Richard Macklin <[email-masked]>
---
    rebase: fix typo in autosquash documentation

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1676%2Frmacklin%2Ffix-typo-in-rebase-documentation-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1676/rmacklin/fix-typo-in-rebase-documentation-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1676

 Documentation/git-rebase.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-rebase.txt b/Documentation/git-rebase.txt
index 06206521fc3..e7e725044db 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-rebase.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-rebase.txt
@@ -607,7 +607,7 @@ The recommended way to create commits with squash markers is by using the
 linkgit:git-commit[1], which take the target commit as an argument and
 automatically fill in the subject line of the new commit from that.
 +
-Settting configuration variable `rebase.autoSquash` to true enables
+Setting configuration variable `rebase.autoSquash` to true enables
 auto-squashing by default for interactive rebase.  The `--no-autosquash`
 option can be used to override that setting.
 +

base-commit: 3c2a3fdc388747b9eaf4a4a4f2035c1c9ddb26d0
-- 
gitgitgadget