Subject: [PATCH] cmake: adapt to the Git Standard Library

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 14:44:04 +0000

From: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>

In the commit "git-std-lib: introduce Git Standard Library" of the
`cw/git-std-lib` topic, the Makefile was restructured in a manner that
requires the CMake definition to follow suit to be able to build Git.

This commit adjusts the CMake definition accordingly.

Signed-off-by: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
---
    cmake: adapt to the Git Standard Library
    
    The usual CMake adjustments. This is based on cw/git-std-lib.

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1677%2Fdscho%2Fcmake-vs-git-std-lib-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1677/dscho/cmake-vs-git-std-lib-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1677

 contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt b/contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt
index 804629c525b..6f46f8f9070 100644
--- a/contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -676,10 +676,12 @@ include_directories(${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR})
 #build
 #libgit
 parse_makefile_for_sources(libgit_SOURCES "LIB_OBJS")
+parse_makefile_for_sources(std_lib_SOURCES "STD_LIB_OBJS")
 
 list(TRANSFORM libgit_SOURCES PREPEND "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/")
+list(TRANSFORM std_lib_SOURCES PREPEND "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/")
 list(TRANSFORM compat_SOURCES PREPEND "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/")
-add_library(libgit ${libgit_SOURCES} ${compat_SOURCES})
+add_library(libgit ${libgit_SOURCES} ${std_lib_SOURCES} ${compat_SOURCES})
 
 #libxdiff
 parse_makefile_for_sources(libxdiff_SOURCES "XDIFF_OBJS")

base-commit: c9e04a1e1f954dd60b1373f75b710f64d34e502b
-- 
gitgitgadget