Subject: [PATCH 0/6] doc: rework doc files for git-init and git-clone

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:10:24 +0000

Following the new formatting rules that were added, I reworked the two first
manpages of the series on git-scm.com.

This mainly entails applying placeholder and verbatim markup when it
applies. Other changes are added; if it makes sense, they can be turned into
general rules.

Jean-Noël Avila (6):
  doc: git-init: format verbatim parts
  doc: git-init: format placeholders
  doc: git-init: rework definition lists
  doc: git-init: rework config item init.templateDir
  doc: git-clone: format verbatim words
  doc: git-clone: format placeholders

 Documentation/config/init.txt |  9 ++++--
 Documentation/git-clone.txt   | 30 +++++++++----------
 Documentation/git-init.txt    | 54 +++++++++++++++++++----------------
 Documentation/urls.txt        | 12 ++++----
 4 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

base-commit: e09f1254c54329773904fe25d7c545a1fb4fa920
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1687%2Fjnavila%2Fdoc_git_clone-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1687/jnavila/doc_git_clone-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1687
-- 
gitgitgadget