Subject: [PATCH 0/5] doc: git diff reformatting

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2024 20:05:31 +0000

This is the continuation of the editing of the manpages to reflect the new
formatting rules.

Note that this patch makes use of the synopsis paragraph styling and needs
to be applied above ja/doc-synopsis-markup. As the dots can be primarily
interpreted as a grammar sign for repetition, here the dots which are part
of the synopsis are manually forced to verbatim.

Jean-Noël Avila (5):
  doc: git-diff: apply new documentation guidelines
  doc: git-diff: apply format changes to diff-options
  doc: git-diff: apply format changes to diff-format
  doc: git-diff: apply format changes to diff-generate-patch
  doc: git-diff: apply format changes to config part

 Documentation/config/diff.txt         | 160 ++++-----
 Documentation/diff-format.txt         |  38 +--
 Documentation/diff-generate-patch.txt |  48 +--
 Documentation/diff-options.txt        | 451 +++++++++++++-------------
 Documentation/git-diff.txt            | 101 +++---
 5 files changed, 404 insertions(+), 394 deletions(-)

base-commit: 406f326d271e0bacecdb00425422c5fa3f314930
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1769%2Fjnavila%2Fgit_diff_new-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1769/jnavila/git_diff_new-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1769
-- 
gitgitgadget